With the good weather comes afternoons and evenings spent barbecuing and grilling your favorite meat but what can you do with the leftovers? If you have some leftover chicken barbecue or even some leftover chicken from the deli, you can easily transform that into another superb meal which is great both hot and cold. Not only that, it also performs well as packed lunch and picnic food too!
What You’ll Need:
- ½ cup of shredded chicken meat (from chicken barbecue or perhaps roasted chicken
- 1 10-12 inch flour tortilla
- 1 small red onion, chopped thinly
- 2 small tomatoes or 1 big one, sliced thinly as well
- 1/3-1/2 cup ranch dressing or your favorite creamy and tart dressing
- 2 cups of assorted lettuce leaves or your favorite greens
Let’s Wrap Up Some Chicken Barbecue Tortilla!
- Make sure you’ve got all the ingredients that you need.
- Prepare the ingredients, chop what need to be chopped, shred what needs to be shredded and heat the flour tortilla in your pan. Allow to cool.
- It’s time to wrap things up! Just layer the tomatoes, onions, and lettuce on top on the tortilla.
- Add in the chicken and top it off with 2-3 tablespoons of the ranch dressing.
- Roll it tightly and slice up, or serve as 1 whole piece as a complete meal!